“You have got to own your days and live them, each one of them, every one of them, or else the years go by and none of them belong to you.” -Herb Gardner
Own Your Day!!!… How often do you feel as if time escaped you and you just do not know where it went? How long does it take you to recount what the day consisted of? Do you even remember the people you encountered? Did you take the time to look at them, notice the color of their eyes, or think to give them a smile? Do you think they noticed you? How does it feel to know that you may have gone unacknowledged…a mere passerby without a face, a name, or a remembrance?
“You have got to own your days and live them, each one of them, every one of them, or else the years go right by and none of them belong to you.”
It is not how much we “do” or what we “acquire”. It is the level of conscious living we allow ourselves to experience that is true abundance and prosperity. It is the moment by moment recognition and gratitude of every breath, step, smile, flower, gift, lesson, heart ache, and love touch that weaves the tapestry of our lives.
“Own Your Day” means becoming mindful of how unmindful you have been.
- It is noticing one more thing today than you did yeaterday.
- It is offering something of yourself to one more person today than you did yesterday.
- It is opening your heart to receive, from another, one more thing than you did yesterday.
- It is saying thank you, becuase you remember the moments as they pass…into the evening…and the next day…the next week…and years to come.
- It is taking the experiences that have been gleaned and carrying them to the innermost part of you in order to know more about who you are.
Set the intention to experience the day. Set the intention to own your day through conscious words, thoughts and actions. Be the inspiration that you need…and inspire others in the process!
YOU have the power if you only…
BELIEVE…Beyond The Illusion!!!